Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Reasons It's strange Late Office

There may be among the readers of the same reasons as late ngantor reasons below .. you try to realize what those reasons come from yourself. when in fact the reason it is sometimes not true .. tp seh there is also a coincidence indeed. nah .. Here are some reasons for late work.
Which often you create your reasons:

1. My dream was fired, yes already, doing as well get up, I thought .. uh, fell asleep too ...

2. My cat (or dog) toothache, so mumpung morning, I take it to your dentist first.

3. Had until this morning anyway, it turns out I still pake nightgown, crying, yes behind the first change clothes ...

4. I was just looking for the father (or mother) in the office, no, yes already, I cari2 outside the pack (or bu) ...

5. This morning, there is a tie I do not fit, so I waited to open the store, buy a tie that fits, I am new to the office

6. My son was trying nenggelamin piaraanya to the toilet, I would have taught him first.

7. Excuse me sir (or culture), I'd hit a goat (or cow, or buffalo, or pig)

8. Had been fitted through the bakery, I bought muffins pack (or bu), tau2 robbed his store, and we were not allowed out until the police finished nanyain everyone (and my last shift as well ...)

9. There are bees in the car (or busway, or taxi, not possible if motorcycle taxi), and furious, become forced out of the way first, and the bees were expelled, so I'm late sir ... (or bu ...)

10. Earlier .. (while malu2) pants (or skirt) my wet, so I was behind the change ...

One in five employees never make this kind of false pretenses. But if they try to talk with false reasons, cuman 35% of bosses who believe if the reason was false.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lowongan Kerja Terupdate

 
Design by Betr4y3r5 | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | http://cafeinfo-net.blogspot.com/